Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Max 30 Month 2, Week 1, Day 2, Walking Downtown, and Transformation Tuesday

 Today I went downtown to run an errand, and failed. However, I did manage to get a 5 mile walk in. I started out at one of my favorite places to go run, I just wish it wasn't so far from home. Riverfront Park and Canal. See isn't the river pretty?
Then I walked up Gervais Street to the Statehouse. 
Why would any sane person do this you ask? Well the answer is simple. March 7th is the Run Hard Columbia Marathon/Half Marathon and that hill right there? Yeah it's the last 2 miles. OUCH! So my plan is to make it MINE over the next month. I want to get downtown at least once a week and wallog (walk/jog) up it. Plus it's good training for Rock-n-Roll Raleigh, which is nothing but one big hill after one big hill. ;-) 

Today was 7.3 miles total intentional walking according to my Garmin, 27,000+ steps, 43 floors, according to my Fitbit. 

I came home, fixed Declan and myself something to eat and did Max Out Power  I made it 18:11 tonight! Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP? Pretty sure that is my best Max Out time yet! It was hard, my arms are still like jello almost an hour later, but trust me keep reading and you will see..... 



Ok now for the promised Transformation Tuesday, and can I just say: Woah!!!! Sharing scale pictures is scary!!!

I am not even sure why I am doing this!!! I guess if I can help one person make a positive change its worth me being a little uncomfortable. Since I have started shakeology and beachbody programs I have lost a whole lot of inches but the scale moves slow as molasses!!!! Its moving though and I feel awesome!! My energy is high and I more motivated that ever to reach my goals and it all started with a 45 day group that my coach put me in. My team is hosting a group starting on the 23 and I want my friends to join me! 

If you're interested in a positive change comment your favorite Emojii and Ill message you on how to join!





Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: