Monday, February 16, 2015

Quick Glimpse into my weekend...

What a great weekend it was in Arizona! It was too short and I didn't get to visit with as many people as I would have liked, but that it what happens when you fly in over a three day weekend. 

Flying into Chicago this was the view out my window on the airplane. I am really glad I didn't get stuck there, as the pilot announced it was 12 degrees on our approach.

Here are just a few of the pictures I took on my phone. 

1. Visit to University of Phoenix Stadium and the Pat Tillman tribute by the Cardinals. With my Wear Blue: Run to Remember shirt.


My BFF Karen and I at Sammy's party


The birthday boy Sammy and I


When life hands you a last minute change of plans you can either get upset or you can go hiking. I chose to go hike a camel... Camelback Mountain that is.  Until I got to this part... It's been at least 25 years since I've attempted that climb, so I had forgotten about this part. 


Needless to say I stopped there and went and did Bobby's Rock Loop. 

I'll share more pictures of my trip later. I only used my camera on hikes. Took the time to enjoy being with people vs taking pictures. 

No comments: