Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NasaTweetup Press

So, We were encouraged to reach out to the local media about the NasaTweetup for STS-135.

One of the attendees from a past NasaTweetup reworked the press release that she wrote for their tweetup and got it out for all of us to use. 

I sent mine out to the local press Tuesday night, not sure what to expect. 

This afternoon, Kyle from 41NBC here in Macon called and asked if he could interview me for a story for tonight's news. (wow that was fast!) 

I asked my friend S if I could use her house for the interview, because well at her house there is no six year old that wants to be a part of everything. :-) 

Kyle met me there and we did the interview. 

I was a nervous wreck, but Kyle was great and put me at ease fairly fast! 

This just makes it all feel even more real! 

The producer tweeted me and said that she would send me the link to the story once its up online, so I will post it I promise! 

No comments: