Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wild Animal Safari, Pine Mountain GA part 1

From 2009-05-25 memorial day weekend

On Saturday Natalie, DJ and I drove over to Pine Mountain and went to the Wild Animal Safari. This is the first in a series of posts that I am going to do.

We really had a good time, by the time we got there, DJ was READY to be there, and be seeing the animals. The only bad part of the entire day was the fact that we had to wait in line for about 25 minutes to buy our tickets to get in. Out of 4 registers, only two were manned.

This is a collage of the first pictures that I took as we went into the drive through safari. (Yes, I drove our Trailblazer through, the only thing that happened was slobber on the windows.)

As you can tell, DJ at this point was come on, come on lets get in there. Natalie was just done with sitting in the car. They should probably post signs as you go into the drive through safari about not stopping right in the gate, because the animals were all that interested in being fed, and yet the cars in front of us stopped for a long long time right in front of the gate! ;)

More pictures from our day to come! :)

1 comment:

The Four Week Vegan said...

Very cool, we had a place like that here when I was young. It is now a water park. I bet being up close like that with all those animals was really exciting for the kids, I know it was for me.