Friday, July 17, 2009

1000th post....

I just realized that my 1000th post is coming soon.

Holey Moley!

I am not exactally sure when it will post, as with the inspiration posts that I have scheduled plus this one have it exactally at 1000.

But I am fully aware that I will probably post pictures, or a MckLinky Blog Hop, or just babbling on like this post so it will more than likely be before the end of the month. :)

I thought in honor of my 1000th post I would take a look back in time at what all I have posted about. :)

My first post to this blog, was made while I was still posting fairly regularly on yahoo 360. And I forgot I even had this blog! I guess you can go see that blog from my yahoo profile. But I can't figure out how to link to it.

And I did a couple of looks through time:
2004
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
2005 in the Azores on our way back to the states for the last time:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
2006 At Henderson State Park in FloridaPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
2007Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





From 2007-05-12 soccer may 12

2008







From Blogger Pictures







From Blogger Pictures







From Blogger Pictures

I have shared what we were doing on 9-11-01.

I have shared the ups and downs of trying to sell our house.

I have shared all of the ups and downs of Jerry's health issues.

I have shared all of the ups and downs of job hunting.

I have asked my friends and readers to pray for us, for Nathan, Trish, and Gywneth, for Kennedy, for Jacob, for Matt, for Serena, for Stellan, and for Coleman.

I have shown lots of places to visit. :) Both in the blogsosphere, and in the real world.

Now I hope that you will join me for the next 1000 posts to come!

4 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I'll be here! :)

The Four Week Vegan said...

Wow, a 1000 posts - that is pretty amazing. Congrats!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

1000th!

and amazing how fast our kids grow and change!

How long were you in the Azores? My husband's family 5 generations ago left the Azores and landed in Hawaii...

Unknown said...

PSS, we were only in the Azores for about 3 hours while our plane refueled. ;) It was our last layover ever coming back from 8 years in England.