Friday, March 23, 2012

#mamavation #2weekchallenge Day 5 @mrbookieboo

‎#Mamavation #2weekChallenge Day 5, WOW! Almost a week in and I can feel the difference already!  The exercises are getting easier, the cardio doesn't make me feel like I am going to die, and my jeans are a little looser! I don't think that anyone can see a difference, but I can feel a difference, and that's what matters to me!


Final step count 16,954 (unless I get another burst of energy when Jerry and Natalie get home from watching Hunger Games and go to the gym), which includes 2, 1.6 mile walks around the block with DJ, walking laps with my students at recess, plus my normal every day walking around work and home. I am sure anyone of our neighbors that happened to look out their windows on our second walk thought I was insane, because I did the Couch to 5K program for real (it was hard to do the first walk with DJ on his bike) and during the jogging sections I was using my arms like I do on the elliptical at the gym to get my heart rate up there. 


I also did level one of the 30 day Shred (which I am finding to get easier each time I do it, just like Jillian says you will.) ;-) Some times I feel like I get a better workout at the gym than I do with the Shred, but I can feel the Shred workout longer. So in the gym I feel it right away, but with the Shred I feel it right away, but that feeling lasts just a little bit longer. Guess that means I need to step up my gym routine. ;-) 

Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: