Friday, March 16, 2012

#MathAlive Style Revolution at Smithsonian

Tuesday while I was in Washington DC I made a point to go visit the Math Alive Exhibit  at the Smithsonian Museum.  Through 40 different activities Math is brought alive to students of all ages. While at Math Alive you can ride snowboards in 4-D, design and play your own video games, capture your image in 360 degrees, jump into a fractal dance party, design a custom skateboard, operate simulations of NASA's latest robotics, test your bridge-building skills, and design the infrastructure for an ecologically sustainable city.
One of my fellow tweeters said that I needed to try the Style Revolution, so this is what I came up with. If you are in DC between now and June go to the Ripley Center and check it out!

Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: