Wednesday, May 11, 2011

If you need me the next two weeks.... well I hope you don't! :-)

I sat down today and was figuring out what all is going to happen over the next week to 10 days, and let me tell you, it is going to be BUSY!

Today: Church

Tomorrow: 1. Run to Sam's Club and pick up the concession supplies for field day.
        2. Community Forum and Natalie's end of the year band concert.

Friday the 13th: 1. Field Day
            2. Mandatory Staff meeting at 3:30 at the high school, figure since its after school on a Friday, it has to be bad news! Pray for us!
          3. Relay for Life (It's not to late to donate to the cause!)

Saturday: 1. Baseball at 10 a.m.
        2. Get the house in shape for the family that is coming in for graduation.

Sunday: 1. Church
  2. Get the house in shape for the family that is coming in for graduation.

Monday: 1. Honors Day
        2. Baseball at 6:30

Tuesday: Senior Parent Night at 6

Wednesday: 1. End of the year parties
        2. Church

Thursday: Last day of school, and my mom and dad fly in. :-)

Friday: 1. Teacher work day
        2. Dinner with the family that is in town for graduation :-)

Saturday: 1. Graduation at 8 am
        2. Baseball, last game of the season at 10
        3. Party for baseball at 11
        4. Lunch with the family that is in town and hanging out doing things with them. :-)

Sunday: 1. Church Dinners, the girls have to be at church at 8 to help prepare dinners.
        2. Church
        3. hang out with the family. :-) CAN NOT WAIT!!! SO EXCITED!!!

Monday:  1. Teacher work day
        2. Kelsey flies out to California :-( but yet :-)

So if you need me over the next two weeks, email, or call my phone! I can't promise that I will be on the blog, or on Facebook a whole lot!

No comments: