Monday, May 02, 2011

Thoughts on yesterday's events

I was asked today, what I thought about the news.

I had a hard time composing my answer.

I am still not 100% sure I can come up with a good eloquent answer, that will cover exactly what I am feeling, or thinking.

The American pride side of me is thankful that FINALLY the man behind the horrible attacks on Americans is gone.

The other side of me? Well that side is the military wife side, and that side is nervous, that this will just strength Bin Laden's followers. That this will give them the incentive they need to further attack our country, and our military.

Last night was a point of pride for me, knowing that our military has worked long and hard for the events of yesterday to occur. However I had some very weird dreams last night. All about friends that we were stationed with at the time of the attacks of 9-11-01. And I know that those were because of what was happening.
 

No comments: