Friday, February 06, 2015

I want this....


Rock-n-Roll released this medal today.... 

It's the BLING for doing at least 3 of the 4 Southern Rock-n-Rolls in 2015. New Orleans has already passed. I am signed up for Savannah and Raleigh. Which means I would have to sign up for and do Nashville... But I want it! 

Pros:
Half Fanatic Status Reached
Three half marathons in 2 months (Columbia SC Run Hard, Raleigh RnR, Nashville RnR)
Awesome bling, I'm in it for the bling, my medal rack says so!
The joy of being able to say I did it
Visiting Nashville... I've driven through multiple times but have never stopped longer than a meal. 

Cons:
Three half marathons in 2 months (yes this is both a pro and a con)
Traveling to 2 races in 3 weeks
Expenses

I guess I have a decision to make! Do I have anyone that lives in/near Nashville that would be willing to let me sleep on their couch for a couple of nights? 

Today's workout was Friday Fight Max
I maxed out at 10:58... I was smiling on the inside, but it was before 6 a.m. and I was tired! :-) 

No long walk tonight for two reasons. 
1. I stepped in a hole getting out of the car and tweaked my good ankle. 
2. 5K in the morning downtown


My friend Lisa and I both wore our #2015in2015 shirts to work today. :-) I'm pretty proud of it. 230 or so miles in for the year.






Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: