Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Everything is going to be ok, we are going to get through this

There is still a lot going on here, but today for the first time in almost a week I can maybe see that everything is going to be ok.

I still don't feel comfortable saying too much on here. Just know that the thoughts and prayers were very much appreciated and felt. We discovered this week that we have a strong network of family and local friends that are willing and ready to help, we just have to be strong enough to ask for help when we need it (thats the tough part for me asking for the help.)

Please still keep us in your thoughts and prayers, Jerry goes tomorrow for another dialation, and we have to get through that before the other stuff can start to work out. I am praying and asking that you pray that this dialation goes as smooth as his one in December, and that the doctor does not discover more damage. Also if you can ask that Tricare gets their heads out of their behinds and decides where he can go to have the specialized surgery in the next couple of weeks, I would appreciate it.
P

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

UGH TriCare! Stepping up on the prayers! Let me know if there is anything I can do.

LeAnne said...

ditto to the above commentt...UGH TRICARE!! we'll keep praying!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry things have been so stressful - and I'm sorry that I'm so out of contact and stuff that I don't have the vaguest idea what's going on. My own fault; this is literally the first time since December that I have opened Bloglines or read any blogs at all. I just was too wrapped up in my own stuff, felt too overwhelmed by life here, and couldn't take in any more details from outside.

I'm vastly better, really unbelievably better, now. And am trying to step back into as much of my former self as I can. So - I'll be around more. And I always have a shoulder or an ear if you need either...