Sunday, January 25, 2009

We need your prayers and positive thoughts.

Hey everyone,
There is a LOT going on right now around here, and none of it good. I am going to just say we screwed up, and we are trying to fix it, but I really need all of the thoughts and prayers everyone can send this way.

I know that some people want something specific to pray for, so if you can just pray that we can stay together as a family and figure a way to solve this mess we are in, I would appreciate it. Or even just pray for my sanity over the next couple of days, as this weekend I think I have really gone crazy.

I can't go into details right now, but its not a happy place around here, and it has a chance of getting worse instead of better.

Thanks P

7 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I'm praying right now Patty!!!

LeAnne said...

i'll be praying!!

Anonymous said...

You all are in my thoughts and prayers, Patty.

Kim said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Hey, always in our prayers. If you need to vent you know I am always here. You know us old farts are great listeners and can sometimes think of different angles.
HUGS

Sheila said...

I will keep you and your family in my prayers! :)

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

praying for you all...