Saturday, April 26, 2008

FAT TICKER FRIDAY! Count Down

Baby Tea Leaves: FAT TICKER FRIDAY!

As I have said a couple of times, we don't own a scale. But I have walked a lot this week, and I am happy to report that my work shorts for Lowes feel looser this weekend! :)

Starting Monday, I am walking to and from the local elementary school that is about 3/4 a mile away. Plus teaching 3rd grade all day, with a principal that I know is going to be in and out, so I figure I will never sit down. LOL

Progress is progress, hopefully by June I can look skinner than this:Photobucket or this:
saber entrance

1 comment:

Windy said...

WOOHOO lose britches ALWAYS GOOD...I stood on the scale and was a whole 5 lbs lighter...I was like WOOHFRIGGINWHOO...of course I took a pic with my mother today, and look like a water buffalo...SO still gotta keep moving! LOL