Friday, April 25, 2008

FINALLY

Remember last week, when I posted 3rd grade, how I said I was waiting on word from the state board?

IT IS FINALLY HERE!



Thank goodness!




So now the rejoicing can begin in full force!

I




HAVE





A






JOB!!!!


Photobucket



It doesn't start till the fall, and of course the principal still has to take it to the school board, but I can relax.

Needless to say I can relax to an extent, I wont truly relax until the first day of school. And I will still have to work all summer at Lowes, and tutor online, but I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

7 comments:

Isabelle said...

YAY! Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you!

Christie O. said...

congratulations!!!
that's awesome!!!


(ps. glad you got the package!)

Windy said...

WOOHOO thats great! I will drink to that!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for certainty! Have an extra margarita for me, would you??

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

WOOOHOOO Now... I dare you to show your students that pic of you on the first day of school! haha

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!! so awesome!!!
*happy dance*

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats! Doing the happy dance for you!