Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelsey Marie: newer posts below

Edited to add Scroll down to see newer posts. :)


Happy Birthday my precious, beautiful girl.

15 years ago today you came into this world kicking and screaming. And proceeded to give me the workout of my life from then on out! :)

You are the light of my life and I love you more than life itself. Having you at the age I did, meant life was hard, but I would not trade the last 15 years for anything.

At the Hospital and at 3 months
Photobucket

At your baptism, which was also the day your Great Grandparents renewed their wedding vows, for their 50th anniversary.
Photobucket

Being our flower girl, and making sure your presence was known during the wedding.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Being shy at your first school performance (oh boy has that changed!!)
Photobucket

Always looking forward to packages from Grandma and Grandpa
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Living life to the fullest while in England
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To strutting your stuff at Angu's shower
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy birthday baby girl! We love you

cherry blossom festival 011

8 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

Happy Birthday to both your girls...sweet post!

Sheila said...

Happy 15th Birthday Kelsey Marie!

katiesniche said...

Happy Early Birthday Kelsey!
You are such a beautiful young lady!
Katie (maine_girl)

lil mama said...

She's beautiful. I can't even imagine my girls being 15 but I'm sure it'll come way too quickly. Thanks for the visit :)!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Happy Birthday!! Such an adorable baby and beautiful young lady.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey!

Christie O. said...

awww how sweet! happy birthday!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday! She is just gorgeous! I love the picture of her with Santa- she looks so scared of him ;)
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me