Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jerry update III

Jerry just called.

He sounds better, but he is still not asking to go home yet, which for those of you that know him, know means that he still feels like doodoo.

He said that he did ask if he could walk across the street to Burger King, because the broth was getting old.

Ms. J (his night nurse) laughed at him.

They have told him that if his stats stay stable he will go to the ward tomorrow, and then we will see from there. But he has to stay stable, so no more getting sick, his blood pressure has to remain where it is at.

I have to say that the nurses in the ICU, have been wonderful! They have kept me informed, listened to what I have had to say, what Jerry has said, and just very wonderful.

5 comments:

Christie O. said...

I am glad things are looking up! I can't believe you got your walk in today on top of all that! You inspired me!! (I mentioned it in my Motivation Monday post! Hope you don't mind!) Good luck at your interview!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

im glad hes feeling better!! enough to want real food. I hope tomorrow hes saying GET ME OUTTA HERE.
Hope you and the kids are hanging in there.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

WOW! I am just catching up! I'm so glad it's not more serious with Jerry and that it can possibly be fixed! I can't imagine how scary that had to be for both of you! I'm glad you didn't get a ticket too!

Sheila said...

I just read all the posts about Jerry and am sorry to hear about his illness. I'm so glad he is improving and will keep him in my prayers!
Take care!

Rima said...

It sounds like your family has had a rough couple of days. I hope all turns out well with Jerry and that he can come home soon!

And BTW, thank you for stopping by my site the other day and commenting. I appreciate it :)