Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jerry Update VII

Is it bad that I had to go back and look to see what number update I am on? :sigh:

DJ and I slept in until 9 this morning. The only call that I got before we left to go see Jerry was for 2 hours at the one high school, not worth the gas to get there (it was the furthest school from the house).

After we got some breakfast we went up to see Jerry. Which made DJ very happy.

Jerry is in the step down ward, still on the third floor of the local hospital.

They still do not know what is going on. His color was bad again this morning, and he fell back to sleep cuddling with DJ while DJ watched Super Why.

Jerry said that the urologist was in this morning and said that he can't figure out what is going on. They are going to run a couple more tests, and if they still can't figure it out they are sending him to Emory to let the big time doctors figure it out. Which scares me to death.

I have to teach online tonight, and since I kept DJ home with me, I probably wont go back up to visit Jerry, I will just call. I told him if he needed anything to call home. He said the only thing that he might need would be a ride home (and he said he didn't see that happening), anything else could wait until tomorrow.

Right now you can call directly into Jerry's room so if you want the phone number send me an email and I will get it to you.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I hope everything is just fine and he's home soon! Big hugs!! Did he get a colonoscopy today?

Sheila said...

It is my hope and prayer that the doctors find out what is wrong very soon and thet Jerry heals quickly from this. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

CastoCreations said...

Wow...I just finished reading through all the updates. I'd be super scared. I hope he is okay and they figure out exactly what is wrong.