Friday, January 06, 2012

Space Camp Tweetup Here I come!

I am so excited to announce that I have been selected as one of the sixteen lucky participants to attend the Space Camp Tweetup to attend Red Carpet Premier for the movie A Smile as Big as the Moon, as well as participate in Space Camp STEM activities during our tweetup.

The movie "A Smile as Big as the Moon" is especially near and dear to my heart, as it is the story of a special education teacher, his class, and their inspiring journey through Space Camp. On payday I am going to down load the book to my Kindle so I can refresh my memory on the story.

Anyone who knows me, knows that a trip to Space Camp is a dream come true. I have wanted to go ever since the movie Space Camp.

Make sure you watch for my tweets on the 26th and 27th of January for all of my adventures at Space Camp!


Edited to add the link to the movie and to Space Camp's Website! Please click on the hyperlinks to learn more!

Patty Cleveland
Go visit either my PLC Photography Blog at http://scienceesl2.blogspot.com
Or our family blog at: http://scienceesl.blogspot.com

No comments: