Sunday, March 02, 2008

Almost....

Dale Jr ALMOST won today!!! He was _ this close! Jerry and I were both screaming at the tv.

I wish we had the money to go to Atlanta next weekend for the race up there, but oh well.

Today was a better day. I spent time talking with both S (Ops manager) and B (admin manager) about life and what is going on. They both were very understanding and caring. They said if I need to scream or to talk or to cry just to go into the office and shut the door, and to let them know what is going on.

Turns out that we are not to go to summer hours until next Saturday, which means that I am ok for this week. Next week B said that I can get off at 930, and not to worry about it. The following week we will do my new availability.

I am still stressed out beyond belief, but at least this takes a bit off my shoulders.

1 comment:

Isabelle said...

I'm glad you had a better day today. Hang in there!