Christie is at it again with her post challenges. Silly woman!!
The challenge today was to write a post on either:
-I'd have no problem losing weight (or keeping it off) if it weren't for ___________. (Fill in the blank--and it can be serious or not so serious, you decide!).
-If I were a superhero, I'd be _____________.
So as you can see I chose the losing weight prompt. LOL
Here goes it:
-I'd have no problem losing weight (or keeping it off) if it weren't for:
1. Stress, now one would think the exercise would be good for the stress, and it would be but.....
2. My knee injury
3. Dark Chocolate M&M's, just say they are my down fall.
4. Lack of time, time is better now that I am only working 2 jobs, but I am still finding time to be a factor.
5. Gas prices, I know for me to get a good kick start to really see results I need to get over to the gym on base, which takes gas.
6. Mosquitos, they ate me alive on our walk tonight.
7. Hills, our neighborhood is appropriately titled H------- Hills.
9. Mental health, I have to feel good to want to look good, and part 1, and part 8 both play into this one.
10. Food prices, fresh food prices in the store have gone through the roof here, and money situation here is not going very far.
11. Stress, can I use that one more than once?
12. Um yeah those M&M's, those definately should count for more than one reason.
Ok so reading this post makes me really realize how many excuses I have been making, and that I really need to get my hind end in gear!