Thursday, February 09, 2012

Friday at Space Camp #sctweetup


Pictures from Friday at Space Camp/US Space and Rocket Center that I don't think have been shared anywhere else.

Robynn McKinney



Mike Kersjes signing my movie poster and book, I was telling him what I do, and how he is my hero for making Space Camp accessible to "my students" Mike was played by John Corbett in the movie
Thanks to @ucfengr02 for these pictures, my camera was acting funny in the lighting.




More with Robynn, again talking about my kids. (Robynn was played by Jessie Schram in the movie)




STEM!



Rocket Hugger

Space Camp CEO Debrah Barnhart @spacecampceo




@absolutspaceguy and @funky49




The hostess with the mostest! @spacecampusa Charity











Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: