Sunday, May 18, 2008

5 things meme

I was tagged by Be this Way to do this Meme:

Five things found in your bag:

1. Lesson Plans (ok so my bag right now happens to be a back pack)
2. My #8 phone case, which is too big for my phone so I use it as a wallet.
3. Health Book Teachers edition
4. Keys, and school ID
5. Harcort Math Book teachers edition

Five favorite things found in your room:

1. My grandmother’s antique dressing table, and dresser, the bed is in Natalie's room.
2. Family pictures
3. My quilt that my grandma made me.
4. My bed (ok so I love my sleep, especially lately)
5. Books, lots and lots of books.

Five things you have always wanted to do:

1. Hike the Grand Canyon, all the way down.
2. Go to New York City
3. Go to Moscow.
4. Meet the President, and get to actually spend time with them.
5. Meet the head of the Department of Education

Five things you are currently into:

1. Third Grade curriculum for the state of Georgia
2. Working
3. Uno, with the kids
4. Blogging.
5. Fuzzy socks.

Five people you’d like to tag:
Um I think most of the people that I would tag for this have already done this one. So if you haven't go ahead and do it, and then let me know you did! ;)

3 comments:

Windy said...

Ew Fun, I did it...lol

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you did the meme!

Do you mean President Bush, or will any president do?

And if you haven't tried Uno Attack. I highly, highly recommend it!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

I will def do this, probably tomorrow.