Saturday, May 03, 2008

*)(&*(^*&(%(^%^&$&($

I am rather irked tonight.

I put in a request for consideration to be moved from being a cashier to one of the two departments that I have level two training in (windows and walls/paint, and outside garden).

They wont even consider it, because I can only work weekends. The new store manager says that to go on the floor I have to have open availability.

Which is crap if you ask me, because there are other employees on the floor that can only work Saturday and Sundays.

Then today I find out that one of our cashiers, who is loud and obnoxious and slower than a snail, was given the windows and walls/paint position that I put in for.

I didn't even get a chance.

I hate that place.

Is it August yet?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thats stinks!

Hugs!