Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Adventures of Measurement Man!!

My "student teacher" from the high school had to come up with a lesson to do with the class this past week. It would have been nice had I known she was going to do it, just so I would have been prepared, but it worked out, because I wasn't in the the mood to teach math Friday afternoon. :)

The lesson she brought was found here and can also be found here.

After their measurement men were created they were to write stories of the Adventures of Measurement Man! I think they had a good time with this activity. I only wish that they would fit in the laminating machine at school so they could take them home and not get ruined on the bus.

1 comment:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

thats cool. Cody has done that. I think the fingers on his man were the first to go.