Monday, May 18, 2009

I heart Faces Blurb Book Photo Contest

It's time once again. For my favorite post of the week! The I Heart Faces contest. This week is extra special, because this week we are entering for a chance to be a part of the I Heart Faces Blurb Book!!! There are two categories, one for the professionals, you know those people who are lucky enough to get paid for their photography skills, and then another for the rest of us shumks. ;)

So without further ado:
From Online Edits


The neat part about this contest is you can enter a picture you have already entered in a weekly contest. I entered this one in the category for green a few weeks ago. But my friends on facebook almost all agreed that this was their favorite out of the ones I was trying to decide from. :)

"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."
Patty Cleveland

Keep up with the Cleveland family, check out our blog at http://scienceesl.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the look of awe on his face! Nice job with the editing too.

à la parisienne said...

What a beautiful and unique entry. Good luck!

Esther said...

So many details that I like about this picture...nice.

Mom 2 Four said...

Super cute!!

Carmen said...

Great picture, I really love it...

Foursons said...

I love his expression and the lighting!

John Deere Mom said...

I LOVE this pic!

Julie Rivera said...

He is a handsome boy! Is he caught doing something wrong or seeing something amazing? :)

Unknown said...

What a great picture! The eyes, expression and the coloring are fantastic!

ღJessicaღ said...

I love the colors of this photo! How cool!

Melinda said...

Gorgeous photo! I love the lighting and the vignetting!

Unknown said...

I love this picture! Very pretty!