Friday, May 22, 2009

Warner Robins/Dublin/Macon/Twiggs County Photography

Do you have a family gathering coming up this summer?
 
Are you wondering who is going to be in charge of getting all of those group shots that you want everyone in? Plus any extras?
Or
Do you need portraits done for your child, or family?
 
 But you don't want to pay the high prices to have someone take them, plus make the pictures?
 
 I am just getting started in the business and would like to have the opportunity to take your pictures.

 I can take pictures for birthdays, dances, reunions, parties you name it.
For $40 an hour, I will take all the pictures you may want of your special day, edit the best ones, and put them all on a disk for you, then you can take the disk and have the ones you want printed out. All for the price of my time. 
 
 Contact me and we will discuss what you need/want done.
Scroll down through my blog to see examples of both edited and straight off camera pictures.
 
Patty Cleveland
 

No comments: