Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jeffery the Tiger Goes To Washington DC March 14, 2012


Jeffery The Jeffersonville Tiger Goes To Washington DC March 14th, 2012

Jeffery The Jeffersonville Tiger Goes to Washington DC March 14, 2012

As I said yesterday, Jeffery was not able to attend the Official Welcome Ceremony at the White House or the briefing by administration officials. So after I left the White House Tweetup I went back to my cousin Glen's house and picked him up, and we went off exploring Washington DC once again. My friend from NASATweetup STS135 in July Erin Ryan @erinleeryan was coming into town for work, and met us at Air and Space, and joined us on our adventures. 
  1. Share
    •  
    •  
  2. Share
    •  
    •  
  3. Share
    •  
    •  
  4. Share
  5. Share
    •  
    •  
  6. Share
    •  
    •  
  7. Share
  8. Share
    •  
    •  


Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: