Thursday, December 27, 2007

And the stress goes on

and on and on and on....
Lets put it this way, the house is not getting packed up today, and shipped tomorrow. The movers came, started and then left saying that the guy that did the survey should have told me certain things that needed to be done. Like pulling stuff off the walls, out of cupboards etc.

The only thing he told me was that everything needed a place. He even told me to leave the stuff on the walls.

So once again when dealing with the Air Force the left hand does not know what the right is doing, and once again we are paying the price for the stupidity.

So now the people from TMO or somewhere will come out with them on Monday and do another walk through, then they will pack us the rest of the way (oh by the way they did most of the master bath, part of the kitchen, part of the living room before they quit, so we have boxes everywhere), and then they will ship it on Wednesday.

Jerry is calling tomorrow to make sure that I am able to sign the paperwork when they come on Monday so that he can take the kids, and dogs up to Georgia on Sunday and get them out of the way of the madness. Plus he will take the trailer with the stuff that we are taking up ourselves, so that will be out of the way as well.

Pat and Niki are putting their dogs into kennel starting tomorrow so that they are out from under everyone's feet as well.


Oh and it was my last day at Lowes in Crestview. Which is just more stress, because I don't know what I will be doing at the new store. I put in for a full time job with the store up in S. Warner Robins, and they were supposed to call me to do an interview for it, but they never did, and of course I thought we would be leaving this weekend, so the phone is being turned off Saturday.

Needless to say that this is just all more stress that I can't seem to handle today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an event this has been. I'm exhausted just reading it from the start and thanking god I'm not having to go through it. Good Luck!