Friday, July 10, 2009

I Heart Faces Constructive Feed Back Friday!

Over at I heart faces they are taking a break from Fix-It Friday this week and are instead hosting a special Constructive Feedback Mr. Linky for those of us who would like to fix up one of your own photos and get advice on how to make it look even better.

The first 40 people who link their photo into our special Mr. Linky today will get at least one (if not more!) I ♥ Faces contributors to visit their site and comment with constructive feedback!


So here is my edited version
From Online Edits

From Online Edits


And the original:

From Online Edits


I did all of the edits on picnik.com and the second one is actually one that we printed and hung in the house. :)
The picture was taken on my Canon Rebel XT, ISO 100, F/10

Sorry I went back and fixed them to the slightly smaller ones. You can click on them and go to the full sized ones.
Post a Comment