Friday, July 17, 2009

I love summer photo contest

An Island Life is sponsoring an I Love Summer Photo Contest... With Summer in full swing, there are a lot of things out there for the family to do. But what do you love about Summer? Take a snapshot of your favorite “I Love Summer” activity and you could win $25 to Marshalls & $25 to TJ Maxx.
Here are the rules:
From now until July 20th, post your favorite “I Love Summer” photo on your blog with a link back here. It doesn’t have to be a recent picture but it does have to be one taken by you.
Then come back and leave your link to your entry in the MckLinky below.
The voting will begin on July 21st and run till July 27th. Get all your friends to vote for you!
The photo with the most votes will win $25 to Marshalls & $25 to TJ Maxx!
That’s it!

So here is my entry!
From 2009-05-25 memorial day weekend


Head on over to An Island Life, see all the great entries, and enter to win!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

That is an awesome picture!! I will be voting for you!