Saturday, July 25, 2009

My school supply wish list

At the end of the school year, we had to write up a school supply list to go home with the students for this year. This is my dream list, and not what really went home, but if I had my way, its what I would have asked for. ;)

School Supply list Mrs. Cleveland

4 composition notebooks

20 #2 pencils (not mechanical)

2 reams of wide ruled notebook paper

1 ream computer paper

4 folders with brads

Markers

Colored pencils

Crayons

Hand held pencil sharpener

Elmer's glue/glue stick

2 big erasers

1 box Ziploc sandwich bags -girls

2 boxes of tissue

2 boxes baby wipes

4 Red pens

Hand sanitizer

Scissors

Highlighters

Zipper pencil pouch

Roll of Paper towels- boys

2 pkgs. of 100 Index ruled cards (3”x5”)

1 Recipe Box (3”x5”)

1 set of Alphabet Dividers (3”x5”)

Vis-à-vis Wet Erase Markers (blue or black)

Dry erase markers (black or blue) 6-pack
Post a Comment