Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Top 10 Reasons I am Excited to Stay Home with My Family this Coming Weekend."

As so many people know, this weekend is the BIG Blogher weekend in Chicago. The weekend when thousands of bloggers gather together to share their knowledge, and businesses take the time to try and sell them stuff.

Now Mom of 2 Boys Wife of 1 is sponsoring a Non-blogher party this weekend for those of us that are not attending the big Chicago bash.

The girls of the Non BlogHer Party believe that just because we aren't going to BlogHer it doesn't mean we shouldn't count, right? Cozi heard our cries and has offered to sponsor 15 bloggers - with $100 each! Did you hear me?

COZI IS SPONSORING 15 Mommy Bloggers WITH $100 EACH!

The only catch? I need you to PLEASE comment on this post! The blogger with the most comments in this contest wins!!!

So without further ado, here is my top ten!

10. Time to spend getting ready for the beginning of the school year. Talking with the girls, listening to their fears about the upcoming year.

9. “I am going to spend an hour this weekend updating my Cozi account and to do lists!”
I know that is one of the examples that was given, but I really will, I have an account and really like it!

8. We will go through the kids clothes this weekend and see what still fits and what needs to be replaced the next weekend.

7. Working in the garden, and yard as a family.

6. No money spent on silly souvenirs! ;)

5. No meeting new people! Actually I am pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people. I am OK once I get to know someone, or if I know someone in the group, but just to walk up and start talking to people is not my cup of tea.

4. Family walks

3. Harry Potter? Maybe...

2. Hike in Bond Swamp, I think

1. DJ's birthday is Monday, and since that is a work day, we will spend most of the weekend, doing DJ things, like going to the Museum of Aviation, and hiking.

Now, please if you have visited and read this, please comment, so that Cozi and Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1 know that you have been here!
Post a Comment