Thursday, July 16, 2009

Inspiration 7-16 by Sarah Ban Beathnach

A friend gave me a book to read to inspire us as the school year begins. I am going to share more about the book in a couple of days.

But I want to share some of the quotes from the book, the ones that inspired me.

This one is from a book by Sarah Ban Breathnach called Simple Abundance

Most of us are uncomfortable thinking of ourselves as artists....But each of us is an artist...With every choice, every day, you are creating a unique work of art. Something that only you can do...The reason you were born was to leave your own indelible mark on the world.
This is your authenticity....Respect your creative urages...step out in faith...you will discover your choices are as authentic as you are. What is more, you will discover that your life is all it was meant to be: a joyous sonnet of thanksgiving.

1 comment:

The Four Week Vegan said...

Food for thought. I never think of myself as creative, so maybe I need to just trust that I am and go with it. I have a very creative and talented family though.