I had thought I would do a big post tonight, but having been up since 1:45 am, and going on 3 hours of sleep its not going to happen. I promise to work hard over the next couple of days to get pictures, thoughts and emotions into a couple of posts.
Just a couple of quick things about today:
1. Celeberties are just people too, and ones that attend launches are cool!
2. Seeing and hearing from Bob Crippen was pretty DANG COOL!
3. Words can not describe the emotions, sights and sounds of a shuttle launch!
4. The friends we made over the last 2 days, are friends we are going to have for the rest of our lives.
5. I am sortta a big deal on the internet (car joke!)
Please help this teacher get to the NASATweetup! http://apps.facebook.com/fundrazr/activity/6eaacaada8bc46c696eb194b7df126e3 Every donation will help from $5 to $50! Go visit either my PLC Photography Blog at http://scienceesl2.blogspot.com/2011/06/sponsors-wanted-for-nasatweetup-trip.html Or our family blog at: http://scienceesl.blogspot.com for more details!