Sunday, July 10, 2011

Home again home again, jiggity jig... Nasatweetup

Well its officially over, I am back home in Middle Georgia. Sigh

What an amazing week I have had! I have to thank a whole bunch of people for helping make it happen!

Matt Rabon and his friend Joe for letting me stay with them in Jacksonville on Tuesday. It was so great getting to catch up with Matt after almost 7 years.

Andi Lee for letting me crash her house and invade her space for 4 nights! Dinner at Sloppy Joes, and a trip t the track!!

Shannon Moore  For helping with all of the arrangements, and keeping me quite sane the last month.

Stephanie Schierholz and the entire crew from NASA that made the Tweetup possible and arranged for such amazing guest speakers and opportunities for all of us.

Christine Ruder for hanging out with me, and making the whole event that much more memorable!

Adam, Jenn, Geoff, and Renna for riding from Daytona to Kennedy each day!

Kyle Warnke and Dustin from Channel 41NBC Macon for coming along and telling my story! Especially for not making me look like too big of a dork!

Dr. Lee, Mrs. S. Brown, and Mrs. C. Foreman from Twiggs County Public Schools for supporting me!

My wonderful husband of 16 years Jerry, for holding down the fort at home, and not giving me a hard time for not being home for our anniversary.

And of course everyone that donated to help me go! Without all of you it really would not have been possible.

I am sure I am forgetting someone, and if I forgot you I am sorry!!!

Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: