Monday, July 18, 2011

My NASATweetup Days one and two in Tweets/Facebook updates

I have spent the last few hours doing two things:
1. Going through pictures from the engagement session that I did in Macon yesterday (sneak peek is in on my other blog http://scienceesl2.blogspot.com)
2. Reading my tweets, and Facebook posts from my NASATweetup

I figure I need to put them in a nice timeline order, and have them where I can read them, well and where others can read them, and remember the awesome time that I had on my trip.


2011-07-04 19:55:16
scienceesl: Dear @nasatweetup you are AWESOME!!! #nasatweetup


Leaving on my #Nasatweetup adventure! \nPatty

2011-07-05 13:24:36
scienceesl: Boiled peanuts? Check Nasatweetup 
Patty



2011-07-05 13:26:22
scienceesl: Pecan logs? check. #Nasatweetup
Patty 

2011-07-05 13:42:08
scienceesl: Freshly picked peaches? Check #Nasatweetup
http://twitpic.com/5llbm8
peaches


Kyle from channel 41NBC is coming to the #Nasatweetup to do a story about us! :-) \nPatty
#Nasatweetup Here i come!
Patty



2011-07-05 16:54:33
scienceesl: #Nasatweetup Here i come! http://twitpic.com/5lnwtp

2011-07-05 17:11:43
scienceesl: The smoke on i 95 from the wild fires is bad today!
#Nasatweetup
Patty

2011-07-05 17:48:50
scienceesl: @andresdavid: @chaalz @iamlucid people waving is the best
#Nasatweetup

2011-07-05 18:03:21
scienceesl: Dear mother nature no rain in florida on friday! #Nasatweetup

Patty
2011-07-05 18:34:39
scienceesl: Jeffery the tiger from jeffersonville elementary on his
#Nasatweetup trip visit http://twitpic.com/5lp3ei
jeffrey

2011-07-05 19:01:49
scienceesl: My navigator #Nasatweetup http://twitpic.com/5lpdui
nav

2011-07-05 20:15:50
scienceesl: NasaTweetup who's who list http://nblo.gs/k2aq2

Chilling with matt in Jacksonville For the night on to #Nasatweetup in the morning! :-)\nPatty



2011-07-05 21:53:15
scienceesl: Matt checking out the girls dancing at joe's
http://twitpic.com/5lrbpk


matt


Made it to Jacksonville, having a great visit with Matthew Rabon!
July 5 at 11:45pm


2011-07-05 22:16:07
scienceesl: everybody out of the water there's a shark! Ah ah ah
http://twitpic.com/5lrl03
shark


2011-07-06 00:38:36
scienceesl: Dinner http://twitpic.com/5lt8ax

dinner

On the road again :-) #Nasatweetup \nPatty


2011-07-06 13:54:46
scienceesl: #Nasatweetup i am almost there! http://twitpic.com/5m1w1a

almost there

2011-07-06 14:03:00
scienceesl: atty http://twitpic.com/5m1zvs

tweetup

2011-07-06 14:22:42
scienceesl: Officially official now. #Nasatweetup :-) Patty
http://twitpic.com/5m29ou
offiial

2011-07-06 14:50:49
scienceesl: atty http://twitpic.com/5m2nwr
astro

2011-07-06 15:46:11
scienceesl: 39 B :< http://twitpic.com/5m3fqw
39b

2011-07-06 15:49:33
scienceesl: 39 A #Nasatweetup http://twitpic.com/5m3heg

39a

2011-07-06 15:54:26
scienceesl: Jeffery and atlantis #Nasatweetup Patty
http://twitpic.com/5m3jrl

j and a

2011-07-06 15:56:44
scienceesl: Jeffery me and atlantis #Nasatweetup http://twitpic.com/5m3kx6
me and atlantis

Just did the launch experience #Nasatweetup
Patty


2011-07-06 19:08:01
scienceesl: Mission status center update #Nasatweetup 40% Chance friday 60%
Saturday 70% Sunday for launch then stand down til 16Th

#Nasatweetup mission status update scheduled landing july 20 706 Am\nPatty
Met a old friend of @astro_sandy at mission status center #Nasatweetup has known her since she was eleven. PattySubscribe in a reader




July 6 at 3:16pm via Text Message




2011-07-06 19:30:09
scienceesl: Middle school science experiment in the fall with space station
#Nasatweetup
Patty


2011-07-06 20:16:12
scienceesl: atty http://twitpic.com/5m6ruk


2011-07-06 21:06:21
scienceesl: Headed to Daytona for the night. Super excited for tomorrow!
#Nasatweetup  had a great day with @Jhox1
Patty


Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl
Post a Comment