Thursday, February 16, 2012

An @astro_ron @NASATweetup inspired International Space Station Story by K

This is the third in the series of stories by my fourth grade students that I am going to share. As I said Tuesday, after hearing about the #NASAtweetup with Ron Garan, asking questions through my fellow tweeps, and hearing some of the answers, my fourth grade homeroom students were inspired to turn their homework where they were to write stories using their spelling words, into stories about living on the International Space Station, or just in space.

Over the next couple of days I am going to share what they wrote. I will only use their first initials for their protection.

Today's story is by K. K is a fourth grade 9 year old girl.

If I imagine space I would be playing in space. I would do hideous things. I would wear gorgeous clothes. I would get a rhinoceros. It would  be peacefully sitting there. There would be ancient people.
I would see elephants from space. Whyever do they do fun things? There would be people waddling in spacesuits. I want a radiant show.
There would also be people wearing Frankenstein outfits. There would be enormous animals, and the station would be ramshackle.
I would be peculiar. Whatsoever they do, is funny things. But I would be in space.



Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: