Friday, February 03, 2012

My video of "eating" worms for our "How To Eat Fried Worms" celebration

We have been reading How To Eat Fried Worms by Thomas Rockwell in literature circles for the past several weeks. Today we celebrated the conclusion of the book with the movie (that the students did graphic organizers comparing and contrasting the movie and the book, and next week we will do writing prompts on the differences), plus "worms" and dirt cake. I made jello worms that really looked real and put them in dirt cake that was in a flower pot so the students this morning were really convinced it was worms. :-) This video is not the best as far as focus is concerned since it was shot by one of my students but I love their reactions. :-)  I have a better quality video that my para shot first thing this morning that I will share later. :-)



Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: