Friday, February 17, 2012

Directory


Guest Post
The article written by Alonso Kramer
It is a good thing that tv listings are on the television now. I went over to my grandmothers house last week and was telling her about a new show that she should start watching. I have started watching “Prime Suspect” with one of my favorite ( and my grandma’s favorite) television actresses. Maria Bello, the main actress in “Prime Suspects” was made famous when she starred in ER for a long time. Anyway, when I told my grandmother about it, she picked up a television weekly magazine that she gets every week and was searching for the listing. I hadn’t seen a magazine like that in years! I didn’t even know that they still existed. She had been paying weekly for this television guide and didn’t realize that she could access all of that information from her television or on-line. So I showed her how to search for programs and set reminders for shows that she wanted to watch. I also convinced her to cancel that magazine subscription. I wish that I had showed her sooner!



Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: