Friday, February 24, 2012

Oh My Gosh! Look what just came in my email! #WHTweetup


Pretend you see the Presidental Seal here (I couldn't figure out how to show that on here)


The President and Mrs. Obama
invite you to attend the
ARRIVAL CEREMONY
honoring
The Right Honorable
David Cameron, M.P.
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
and Mrs. Samantha Cameron
to be held at
The White House
on Wednesday, March 14, 2012



This means its really happening!!! I am so excited! Obviously there is more information on the invitation that I am not sharing. But this part made me so happy!!! 

Can you help me get to the Tweetup? Give 

I am funding this trip on my own with the help of anyone who is willing to sponsor me.

If you can visit: http://goo.gl/9dTMW and donate to this trip I would be forever grateful. Any amount no matter how big or how small will be appreciated. If you are not comfortable using the link enclosed please contact me at scienceesl @ Yahoo.com, with your contact information and I will get in touch to make arrangements. 

If you have a home business or even a larger business and you donate to this cause I have sponsorship levels available. 

For donations from $5-$50 I will post thank yous to all sponsors on my blog, http://scienceesl.blogspot.com, my Twitter feed @scienceesl, and my facebook page.


For donations from $50-$100 I will post badges on the sidebar of my blog asking people to visit the webpages of the sponsors of the trip.

For donations from $100-$500 I will do a special "sticky post" advertisement/thank you post on my blog for one week, create a badge for the sidebar of my blog, post thank yous to twitter and Facebook.

For donations of $500 and greater, I will discuss with you, how to thank you as well as all of the ways listed above.

Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: