Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A International Space Station Story By J... Inspired by the @astro_ron @nasatweetup

As I said yesterday, after hearing about the #NASAtweetup with Ron Garan, asking questions through my fellow tweeps, and hearing some of the answers, my fourth grade homeroom students were inspired to turn their homework where they were to write stories using their spelling words, into stories about living on the International Space Station, or just in space.

Over the next couple of days I am going to share what they wrote. I will only use their first initials for their protection.

Today's story is by J. J is a fourth grade 9 year old girl.

If I lived on the International Space Station...

I would live peacefully by myself. I would live near anciet Greece. Frankenstein would live with me. We would have an enormous refridgerator. We would have a rhinocerous for a picture and of a mammoth. It would be so gorgeous. Maybe we'd smell a peculiuar smell. Our space craft from the outside would look hideous. We would do whatsoever we wanted. We would make a ramshackle spacesuit. We would imagine that we were in a castle. We would be waddling along. We would have a great time.



Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: