Sunday, February 19, 2012

A new shopping search engine

In my search for ways to become Sam I Am for Dr. Seuss week, I have found a new shopping search engine. I found Become.com.
I discovered a lot of neat things, and could easily spend a lot of money over there! Since I was already looking on their site I looked for a few other things to see how it came out price wise to other places.

For example I searched for a burgundy leather chair just to see what they came up with. Not bad price wise, very comparable to other search sites.

I looked for the www.elias burgundy top grain leather club chair that Amazon is currently out of stock on, just to see, and Become.com had one.

Then because I have a friend whose birthday is coming up who I know loves both candles and butterflies I thought lets try butterfly candle holders, and bingo they found a lot of choices. Choices anywhere in price from $0.76 to $150. Just depends on what you are really looking for.

Next time you are shopping on line try them out, and see what you can find.

Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: