Thursday, January 17, 2008

The word is spreading, and Trisha is AWAKE!

Trisha is AWAKE!!! I am so happy for Nathan and Trisha and their entire family I can't quite put it into words. I got up this morning and checked the blogs right away, and there had not been an update yet, then I checked them again while I was getting ready for my interview and was so happy.

Also, I am amazed, I am amazed at the blogging world and how many people have embraced this family and their journey.
Last week when I first found Confessions of a CF Husband, there were only one or two blogs out there that I could find with information (outside of the direct family). I was soon hooked and check in on Nathan's blog at least twice a day.
Now I have found that there are a lot of blogs that I frequent that are posting updates to the story, and asking for prayers for this wonderful family. Which I think is wonderful, so I want to give a shout out to them.

Catching some waves
This is Nathan's dad's blog, which I have found inspiring and wonderful to read even between the Trisha, Gwyneth updates. :)
Angelica Grace DesignsFun and funky fashions, gifts and accessories for you, your little ones, and your home. Plus she is a pretty funny writer.
For the love of the family A "typical" Mommy blog (if there is such a thing.
A Glimpse of My World

Prochnow Blessings
This is it, making lemonade out of life's lemons

Searching for Balance
Teacher in the middle
Hee hee a teacher/mommy blog, which hits home for me on a couple of points.
The Little Sykes Ladies
Musings from the Minivan This is actually one of Trisha's sisters blogs. The footprints we leaveThis is Trisha's other sister's blog. :)
The ADD Youth PastorNathan's uncle's blog
65 Roses for Patty Sue Trisha's blog and story
Now I know that these are not the only blogs out there that are praying for the family, and I know that they are not the only ones that have posted about them, but these are ones that I already visited (minus the family blogs) before.

1 comment:

CFHusband said...

Thanks!