Saturday, January 26, 2008

What we all have been praying for

Nathan, Tricia, and Gwyneth!
Tricia got to see Gwyneth in person!!! The pictures were up this morning when I checked. Go look at Nathan's blog to see the pictures from the momentous occasion. I am so happy for them!

Keep Alice, from South Africa in your thoughts and prayers. She had a double lung transplant earlier this week, and has developed a fever.

I am off to a teacher job fair in Macon. While I really want to get a job here locally, I am going to this for the experience, and maybe it will lead to something for the rest of this school year. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Sweet News!!
Best Wishes on the job hunt!

Isabelle said...

Good luck for the job fair! I can't wait to hear how it went!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!!!!!!

Teacher in the middle said...

I hope the job hunt works out for you soon. I know that feeling...want to teach, just don't have the place. :) Thanks for commenting on my blog. It means a lot to know that someone is actually reading my stuff.

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Good Luck!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Great news on the job possiblity!