Thursday, June 19, 2008

Come out of the closet!!

I have declared today to be Blog Lurker come out of the Closet day!
Out of the Broom Closet

I stole this idea from Renee

If you read my blog and comment every day, leave me a comment here...
If you read my blog and only comment once in awhile, leave me a comment here...
If you read my blog and have NEVER commented, leave me a comment here...
If this is your first time to my blog, but you think you might come back, leave me a comment here...
If this is your first time to my blog and you are NEVER coming back, first tell me why and then leave me a comment here...
If you fall into none of the above categories, but you're somehow reading this post, leave me a comment here...

PLEASE?! :)

10 comments:

Lucy said...

SO cute! and No One has left a comment yet??
Let me be the first to say.. My first time here, thanks for visiting my TT so I was able to find you
:))

Isabelle said...

Hi!
I have your blog on my google reader list and read all your posts but don't comment very often. So I'm not really coming out of the closet but know that I enjoy reading your blog very much!

Sheila said...

When you have an RSS feed reader, it's easy to become a lurker!

Windy said...

I read it, I am not ashamed to admit it LOL...I post to some as you know. so from now on if and when i read i will leave a lil =)~ behind if i dont leave words LOL

Anonymous said...

I read every day, Patty! I don't comment much but we talk elsewhere!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

me me me!!! I read every time you post! :)

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Im here!!!! I read, love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!

I found your blog via The Mad Squrriel's

I am going to add you to my rss so that I can come comment more often.

Han x

Kim said...

I read your blog almost daily and love it! Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I occasionally visit you. NIce to meet ya!