Friday, June 06, 2008

Jerry update Friday PM

Still no new news on Jerry.

The doctor decided to wait until his next set of appointments before running the next set of tests.

His arms look like drug addicts, so he wants to give his veins some rest.

He is still in the hospital until at least tomorrow, as long as his potassium levels straighten out they should send him home around noon our time.

So a wait and see game.

He is bored out of his mind, and his LT took him their laptop to watch movies on, plus the shop took him Wendy's for lunch. So that made him happy.

2 comments:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

I hope he's home today!!

Anonymous said...

hey Patty its alisha (remember me from the board?)... :) I'm sorry to hear about the problems your husband is having. I hope some answers come soon. Many hugs to you all right now... You're all in my thoughts.