Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Dislocating a finger

Is NO FUN!!!

Last night I was walking Roo and she managed to dislocate my pointer finger on my right hand, so it hurts to use my hand, and its swollen to all get out.

At least I was smart enough to get my ring off right away.

Well after I popped it back in so that I could.

When I came home and showed Jerry he was like you need to get your other rings off because your whole hand is starting to swell. GREAT!

It still hurts like heck, my entire hand does, so when he gets home from his doctors appointment on base I am going to call to get it looked at to make sure all I did was dislocate it.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oy! I hope the swelling goes down soon, and that it heals quickly!

Ouch!

Christie O. said...

man! no it isn't fun. my tiny toe dislocated once and now it dislocates all the time and man is it PAINFUL! sorry bout your finger. that's no picnic.