Thursday, June 12, 2008

Well maybe we will get some answers now

Last week when Jerry was back in the hospital his commanding officer got TICKED about the situation.

Not at Jerry mind you, but at the base medical personnel, because Jerry did not have a profile, stating that he should not do PT, or that he could not go TDY.

So the last 3 months Jerry has been showing up to PT every Monday and Wednesday and getting sick, or getting sick half way through the day because he was doing too much.

I guess the LT went to the head of the medical clinic and basically laid it on the line, with how can you say he is world wide qualified? He is back in the hospital for the second time in 3 months.

So NOW Jerry has a case manager from the base that is in charge of communicating between all of his doctors. (even though they were supposed to do this from the start.)

Hopefully she will be able to make sure that all of the i's are dotted and the T's are crossed.

And the first thing she can start with is the bill for his ambulance ride from the clinic to the hospital last week!!!! Stupid idiots, the letter they sent said that he did not have insurance. Hello! You picked him up in uniform at the hospital!

2 comments:

Windy said...

he did not have insurance. Hello! You picked him up in uniform at the hospital!

Maybe they thought it was dress up day at the office...an he was GI Joe...

Least maybe now u will get somewhere

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty,

I am sorry to hear what's happening. (this is Jason), I just saw your mom at an AEA training this past weekend after I was away all week and she told me about Jerry. I didn't get all the details but I knew there wasn't some good stuff there. She did tell me he was out of the hospital. Karen is pissed at me now for not keeping her up on technology and letting her know you have a blog. She's guilting me here on not remembering your number so she could call you. We want to wish you guys all the best and to give us a jingle so we can catch up a bit. I know the time difference, but hey what's so good about phones if you don't use them or even if you have a web cam, we have skype so we can chat that way too.