Friday, June 06, 2008

Slim Down Summer Final check in

Ok final offical check in for the Slim Down Summer over at Baby Tea Leaves!

I can offically say that:

I am down 2 pants sizes.

I can walk Roo (the dog of the finger dislocation event) 3 miles and not feel too horrible, as long as its not 100 degrees out.

I have 3 pairs of shorts for work that I can not longer wear to work because they fall down. :)

I am and have been averaging 12000 steps per day for the last 3 weeks. I have had a few days where I did a LOT better with it than others, thats why its an average. LOL

I have no idea how much weight I have lost, because we don't own a scale, but I feel like I have lost some, and thats all that really matters to me!

Now to get my husband out of the hospital so that I feel like I can leave the house to just go for a walk and not worry about missing a call from him. LOL

Go over to Baby Tea Leaves and check out everyone elses progress!

1 comment:

Kim said...

WooHoo being 2 pants sizes down! WTG!

I will be keeping Jerry in my thoughts and prayers! Hoping he's home by now. Please update when you can!