Monday, June 23, 2008

Spoiled little girls

Ok its official, my girls are spoiled.

Angela's baby shower is in a week, and they both wanted to go, soooooo bad.

We, for obvious reasons, can not afford to send them out there.

So the girls wrote Matt and asked him if they could go.

And wouldn't you know it, Angela made it happen! I told her a couple of times that they didn't have to, and that they could wait until after the baby was here to visit and help.

I think she is lonely with Matt out of town still for work.

But it will be a good experience for the girls. They get to go for a week (spending the 4th with Angela). They know not to expect to do much with the heat and Angela being pregnant, but they just want to go and see her, and of course my parents who will be there for the shower.

I just hope that they are on their very best behavior, and remember to not let Angela get over tired.

3 comments:

Windy said...

Well you get a mini vacation...Matt decided to stay with us rather then go with grandmaw and brother to visit...so I only have 2 of the 3. lol

Windy said...

Well you get a mini vacation...Matt decided to stay with us rather then go with grandmaw and brother to visit...so I only have 2 of the 3. lol

Kim said...

Hope the girls have a fun and safe trip! Enjoy your time with just DJ!